Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dermablend Mole Removal

"Kaleidoscope "...¡

It was, along with "elegance", one of the first sketches I did ... (because I did sketches ...) The imaginative and creative, Charo (Kakiko) is what he saw, in the range "Life" ... and not the name was wrong ...



birthday today. .. It's a girl ...

also celebrates his birthday blog ... Congratulations ...



said in his commentary : It reminds me a lot to those figures locked in the magic of a cardboard tube, I am delighted for hours in my childhood ...



To me, making this range, delight and I returned briefly to my childhood ... when I saw travez geometric figures to a "Kaleidoscope "...¡



De Charo, as many people who share hobbies and friends could say many things ... and all good ... but nothing like walking into your blog and is a reflection of how it is ... and as Kakiko Charo ... too many words ... a million kisses ... and thanks


Note: (The first thing I say, the first thing I forget ...¡)
Anything
you can think of for the "future" exposure, "Abanicate With Life" ... you have a link to the entrance on the left side ... would be nice, make a kind of "curriculum" which I define as artists -craft ... or, you leave it on the link or mail you send me ... We

namely, that many fans, have every craft / os...de that's all ... thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment